If you have an e-store or a website, but you can’t be found and your potential customer can’t reach your page, we will help you create a marketing strategy that speaks to your customer and brings the customer to your page. Imagine a situation where your website or e-store is ready, the doors are “open”, but no one can find you in the vastness of the internet. Advertising only on the Facebook page is not enough, as organic sharing will reach very few people who follow your page. If you are reading this text, you are probably familiar with the situation .
The good news is that we can help you and know how to get your website or e-store up and running.
For us, launching a website or an e-store is a sequence of activities consisting of several stages. We will create a marketing strategy for you, following which you will reach your customers and sales.
Steps needed to set up a marketing plan
1. We map your main competitors with you.
2. We map your goals – where do you want to get to? How much turnover do you want to get and over which timeframe?
3. We work with you to define the target groups you want to reach.
4. Together with you, we think about what value you offer to your customer.
5. We teach you how to create content that engages your target customers.
6. We analyse and develop strategic channels for you to reach your target customers.
Social media posts
What to consider when posting on social media?
- Strong marketing starts with a clear message that is direct and understandable to the target audience.
- A post should be based on a narrative.
- A good post takes into account cultural specifics , be it trends in society or pop culture.
- Smart social media posts strengthen your brand’s reputation.
- Masterful posts work through conversion(CTA – call to action) , bringing the customer to your website!